Sunday Post/BB&B #82

SP-BBB-angelsgpAnother week has gone by and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I am also participating in BB&B, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

GIVEAWAYS-angelsgp

Signed paperback copy of Exit Strategy (USA only) – Click Here

Winners choice of Kathryn Shay backlist – Click Here

$100 Visa eGift Card – Click Here

$100 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card – Click Here

Last-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

Coming-This-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

MONDAY: Excerpt Tour: STROKE OF MIDNIGHT by Lara Adrian, Tour: The Guardian of Blackbird Inn by Kerry Adrienne, Pre-Order Tour: Fall Into Darkness with Cover Model Craig Gierish Interview, & Cover Reveal: Marked by an Assassin (Eternal Mates Book 8) by Felicity Heaton

TUESDAY: Guest Post: Warriors of Hir Book 1-3 by Willow Danes

WEDNESDAY: Guest Post: The Svatura Series by Abigail Owen & Review: Still Hot for You (Latin Heat Trilogy #1) by Diane Escalera

THURSDAY: Release day Launch: CRAVE by JC Emery & ARC Review: Searing Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #7) by Setta Jay

FRIDAY: Tour: Bash, Volume I by Candace Blevins & Review: Words That Bind by Ash Krafton

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

I’ve been on a TV bing lately. I got sucked into Warehouse 13 (Seasons 1-4 Free on Amazon Prime), so to finish off the series I purchase the final season. Also I’m a Vin Diesel fan and bought Furious 7 on Amazon Prime to finish my Fast & Furious collection (Don’t own Tokyo Drift that one was bad).

Bought

Touching Paradise (The Shark Shifter Paranormal Romance Book 1) – Free & Throttle Me (Men of Inked Book 1) – Free

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

ARC Marked By An Assassin, ARC Fall Into Darkness, & ARC Desert Heart

✿ If you are looking for some book deals stop by the blogs Kindle eBooks Dealspage for $.99c, $1.99, $2.99, & Free books. ✿

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

currentlyreading-godoftheforest-angelsgp

Desert Heart

Desert HeartAs oldest daughter of the retired alpha, Tina Hawthorne lives to serve her pack. She’s never been tempted to throw caution to the wind for a man — until Rick Rivera returns. The sweet boy from the adjoining ranch is all grown up, but that doesn’t make the irresistible human any more suitable as a mate. Especially with a dangerous new foe haunting the night and Rick harboring a few secrets — and enemies — of his own.

There’s more than meets the eye on Twin Moon Ranch, home to a pack of shapeshifting wolves willing to battle for life and love.

* A 50,000 word paranormal romance with adult content — not to mention more hot-blooded alpha cowboys than you can count and a swoon-worthy pro athlete ready for his third and final chance. *

Happy Reading 1