Sunday Post/BB&B #81 ~ Weekend Off

Another week has gone by and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I am also participating in BB&B, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

Well my parents where scheduled to come this weekend for a visit, but with everything that has been going on with my grandpa they canceled. So, I have a weekend free with my family. Since I started working again I have not had a weekend off.

Current Giveaway’s Going On

Rock Redemption (Rock Kiss #3) by Nalini Singh {Tour} ~ $50 AMAZON Gift Card

Release Day Blitz: Sinner’s Steel (Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club #3) by Sarah Castille ~ $25 Amazon GC

sinner's steel release blitz

Interview with Celia Breslin (Under a Mating Moon – Tour) ~ 2 – $10 Amazon or Starbucks e-gift card winners’ choice

Books That Need More Attention Giveaway Hop! Oct. 3rd-17th ~ One Winner will receive a $5 Amazon Gift Card (INT) AND An eCopy (INT) or Paperback (USA shipping only) of Stealing Mercury

Character Interview: Dr. Jason Ayers {Harvest Moon Tour} ~ $25 Amazon gift card (International) & 1 signed paperback of Night Walker (USA Only)

Under His Skin (Alien Encounters #1) by Stacey O’Neale ~ $100 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card Contest. The contest will run from September 17th through October 23rd.

Under His Skin Banner RDB 851 x 315

MONDAY: Review: Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels #8) by Ilona Andrews

TUESDAY: Release Blast for Nowhere to Hide (Delos #1) by Lindsay McKenna, Stroke of Midnight (Midnight Breed #13.5)(1001 Dark Nights) by Lara Adrian, & Taming the Monster Anthology

WEDNESDAY: Early ARC Review: Dragon on Top (Dragon Kin 0.4) by G.A. Aiken

THURSDAY: Guest Post: The Ludzecky Sisters Series by Kathryn Shay {Tour} & Review: Exit Strategy (EXIT Inc. #1) by Lena Diaz

FRIDAYGuest Post: Dragon Lore Books by Ann Gimpel {Tour}

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

Tragically Wicked – Free & Searing Ecstasy

Love The One You’re Witch & Fell The Burn – NetGalley

Their Second Chance - MT

The Resurrection Of Sam Sloan

The Resurrection Of Sam SloanBeyond #2.5
by Erin Quinn

When a reaper is trapped in Maggie’s estranged husband’s body, she knows only that the man with her husband’s eyes feels like a stranger . . . a compelling, seductive stranger who touches her in ways her treacherous husband never could. She wants to trust him, but what about the ghost who haunts their home, implicating him in a gruesome murder . . . .

Part of the Dark and Damaged Box Set