Review: Desert Wolf 3 (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #1.3) by Anne Lowe

Twin Moon Press
 September 10th 2015
 eBook
 Gift

What happens when two becomes three? Find out in this short story, when alpha wolf Ty Hawthorne stays home to watch the baby while his mate Lana goes for a girls’ night out – wolf style. What could possibly go wrong under the desert moon? A whimsical werewolf tale of love, friendship, and new beginnings featuring the characters you love from Twin Moon Ranch.

*This 11,00 word SHORT STORY can be read as a stand-alone story or as a follow-up to Desert Moon and Desert Hunt. You don’t need to have read any other books in the Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch series to enjoy the sexy, dangerous, or sentimental moments of this tale. It is a complete, stand-alone story (no cliffhanger; not part of a continuing serial) that takes place after the events of Desert Wolf 1 and 2. Includes adults content; intended for mature audiences.*

angelsgp-review1

Desert Wolf 3 is a short novella where we return to Twin Moon Ranch and the lives of it’s Alpha pair Ty and Lana.

This novella gives you a nice taste of the authors writing, characters, and world created. I recommend reading Desert Moon first since that is where we first meet Ty and Lana. Do you have to have read it first no, but it helps you get a fuller understanding of their feelings and life.

Desert Wolf 3 was a sweet return to Twin Moon Ranch and seeing Ty taking care of his baby girl all by himself for the first time. While his mate Lana got some much need wolf time/run with her friend Rae who is introduced in Desert Hunt. It was nice to see that vulnerable side to the Alpha of Twin Moon Ranch as well as both ending up facing their own situations with the help of their friends.

What I love best about Anna Lowe is how vividly and in great detail she writes. She also gets the emotional journey of her characters down pat. As the reader you end up feeling what they feel and understand their inner dilemmas. They are the same things we all end up worrying about at one point or another in our lives.

I just love this series. It is one I highly recommend reading, especially if you are a wolf fan.

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy free of charge from the author Anne Lowe with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Goodreads & Amazon (Angela)!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/10/review-desert-wolf-3-the-wolves-of-twin-moon-ranch-1-3-by-anne-lowe