Release Day ARC Review: A Silver Wolf Christmas (Heart of the Wolf, #17) by Terry Spear

A Silver Wolf Christmas  - Terry Spear

October 6th 2015
 eBook/Paperback
 384
 ARC NetGalley

Fans of shapeshifter romance will be thrilled to spend Christmas with the Silver Town werewolf pack...

C.J. Silver is eager to help the new she-wolves in town renovate the old hotel in time for the holidays, especially if it means spending time under the mistletoe with the alluring Laurel MacTire.

The bustle in the long abandoned hotel attracts the attention of human ghosthunters out to prove the place haunted, but the bigger problem is keeping them from discovering the werewolves in Silver Town. CJ and Laurel have to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. Working together is a surprisingly hot holiday treat for two attractive and clever wolf shifters.

angelsgp-review1

~ 4.5 Silver Wolf Stars ~

Yes, I LOVED it! I wait with bated breath for each new installment in Terry Spear’s Heat of the Wolfseries. The best part about Ms. Spear’s books is that even if you have not read any of the books, you can pick the latest up, start from the begging, or somewhere in-between. The author does a great job of filling you in on the world she has created.

A Silver Wolf Christmas takes you into a world of shifters, mystery, and romance.

This was such a sweet romance. I loved Connor and Laurel. They were an adorable couple and complemented each other. I like that Connor took his time and got Laurel to be comfortable with the Pack and him. We also get a fabulous mystery with a ghost wolf, a haunted inn, and an Aunt gone missing. I was captivated and enthralled by the mystery weaved. I absolutely loved it and did not see the plot twist of where the author was going with the mystery, until it happened. The story also has a very Christmasy feel to it. It’s centered around Christmas time and I loved getting into the Christmas spirit. I also enjoyed returning to Silver Town and all of its wolves.

If you have not yet had a chance to read this series, you should get started. It is well worth the time. Ms. Spears is a fantastic writer and her shifter world is wonderful done.

*Disclaimer: ARC provided by Sourcebooks Casablanca via NetGalley with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/10/release-day-arc-review-a-silver-wolf-christmas-heart-of-the-wolf-17-by-terry-spear