Sunday Post/BB&B #79 ~ Fall, Busy, & Family visiting!

SP-BBB-angelsgp

Another week has gone by and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I am also participating in BB&B, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

Personal Updates

Well fall started this last week on Sept. 23rd. The year is just flying by and October is just around the corner. This week was busy in my personal life. A mothers chores and errands are never ending. I also had to get ready for grandparents who are visiting. They arrived on Friday and will be staying until Tuesday this week.

The Blog Updates

Since I was so busy, it took me 5 days, yes, 5 days to read Exit Strategy, which is still on sale for $1.99 eBook. I kept trying to sit down and read, but something else kept coming up.

WP also did some plugin up dates and my rotating widgets went away. I had just updated them the day before and then the next day look on the blog and they are all gone. Ahhh! Well they are back up and showcasing giveaways, coming book releases, and books that are out now.

I also discovered the aStore feature on my Amazon Associates page and have been playing around with it. I’ve seen the aStore used on other blogs, but had not tried it out myself. I like how easy it is to showcase books for anything. So, I’ve been hard at work setting up a list of 2015 & 2014 books reviewed on the blog, which is not finished yet; because I plan to add my ratings and a little note on what I thought about the book. You can take a look at what I have done so far HERE! I am also working on using this feature for my Angel’s Weekly Romance List each week & my Kindle eBooks Deals page that features Free, $.99c, $1.99, & $2.99 Deals. Check it out!

BwJ-Giveaway-Banner

Current Giveaway’s Going On

Release Blitz: Savage Town (Savage Angels MC, #3) by Kathleen Kelly ~ Signed paperback of Savage Stalker & a $10 Amazon gift card

image003

Release Day Blitz: Reaper’s and Bastards by Joanna Wylde ~ Galley Copy of Reaper’s Fall

ReleaseDayBlitz-ReapersandBastards-angelsgp

Rockin’ Reads Giveaway Hop! Sept 23rd-30th #RockinReads #theherdhops #giveaway ~ Winner can choose any Kindle (Amazon) or Nook (B&N) eBook up to $8.00.

Rockin' Reads - Sept 2015

Guest Post: 10 Things Not Commonly Known About Baal (Divine Passion – Tour) – Box of Goodies

DivinePassion-GuestPost-Baal-angelsgp

Under His Skin (Alien Encounters #1) by Stacey O’Neale ~ $100 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card Contest. The contest will run from September 17th through October 23rd.

Under His Skin Banner RDB 851 x 315

Faerie Fate by Margaret Madigan #FallReading #bookboost #Giveaway ~ Dozens of Prizes. Visit the participating blogs to comment for your contest entries.

Fall Into Reading madigan banner

Light a Candle for the Beast & A Tin Foil Hat of My Own #FallReading #bookboost #Giveaway  ~ Dozens of Prizes. Visit the participating blogs to comment for your contest entries.

echo shea banner

Abandoned & Unseen (Branded Packs #2) by Alexandra Ivy & Carrie Ann Ryan ~ $50 Amazon GC

AbandonedandUnseen-ET-angelsgp

Last-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

Coming-This-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

MONDAY: ❇ Angel’s Cover Showcase ❇

TUESDAY: Review: Precious Starlight (The Quads of Galafrax #3) by Angela Castle

WEDNESDAY: Character Interview: Harvest Moon by Lisa Kessler

THURSDAY: Excerpt Reveal: Sinner’s Steel (The Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club)

FRIDAY: Stalked by Flames (Dragon’s Breath #1) by Susan Illene {Tour} & Books That Need More Attention Giveaway Hop!

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

Bought

Broken Elements – Free & Reapers and Bastards: A Reapers MC Anthology – $.99c

Bagged
from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

The Guardian of Blackbird Inn
The Guardian of Blackbird Inn-72dpi

Winners-angelsgp

Yadira A won my Exciting News Giveaway she got surprise swag & picked Eternal Flame (Guardians #1) by Valerie Twombly as her eBook.

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/09/sunday-postbbb-79-fall-busy-family-visiting/#comment-85118