Sunday Post/BB&B #79 ~ Rain!

SP-BBB-angelsgp

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

BB&B is a weekly meme, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

✦✦✦✦✦✦

I live in CA and we have not seen rain for a very long time. This state is in a constant drought, but we finally saw actual rain this week in the San. Francisco area. It was wonderful! I never thought I would miss rain so much (I’m from Indiana), but I do. I miss watching it come down, the pitter patter sound it makes, and just curling up on a raining day in your favorite spot to read.

BwJ-Giveaway-Banner

Current Giveaway’s Going On

Faerie Fate by Margaret Madigan #FallReading #bookboost #Giveaway ~ Dozens of Prizes. Visit the participating blogs to comment for your contest entries.

Fall Into Reading madigan banner

Release Blitz: Protect and Serve Anthology ~ $70 worth of Amazon gift cards – $25 Amazon OR iTunes gift card, $15 iTunes gift card, Signed paperback of any of J.M. Madden’s books + swag bag (INTL), One winner will receive all 3 books in the Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3 series by Sharon Hamilton, in their choice of Kindle, Audio or Print versions (INTL), Signed paperback of Tin God by Stacy Green, 1 x ebook of BRACE FOR IMPACT by Allie K. Adams, 1 x ebook of CODE OF HONOR by Carra Copelin, Print copies of Before You and Finding You, the first two Sex on the Beach books by Jenna Bennett.

Protect and Serve Anthology Banner

Quest of a Scottish Warrior (The MacLomain Series: Later Years, #1) by Sky Purington ~ $50 gift card to winner’s choice of Amazon or Barnes & Noble

Quest of a Scottish Warrior Banner 851 x 315

Abandoned & Unseen (Branded Packs #2) by Alexandra Ivy & Carrie Ann Ryan ~ $50 Amazon GC

AbandonedandUnseen-ET-angelsgp

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

Bought

First Bite – Free & Small Magic

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

Under a Mating Moon & Stalked by Flames

on-sale-limited-time-angelsgp

I’ve been playing around with Canva. I love this banner making site. It’s got all kinds of options. Check out some of the cool banners I made for Books On Sale. Yes, they are still on sale, so get your copies!

(Click picture to be taken to Amazon Buy Page!)

RevelerSeries-Sale-angelsgpReapersandBastards-PreOrder-angelsgpHellOnWheels-Free-angelsgpHardAsYouCan-Sale-Blub-angelsgpFurociousLustShorts-angelsgpWitchesBeBurned-Sale-angelsgp

UnderHisSkin-Sale-angelsgpEXITStrategy-Sale-angelsgp

Last-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

Coming-This-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

MONDAY: Guest Post: Baal (Divine Passion – Tour) & Release Day Blitz: Under His Skin

TUESDAY: Release Day Launch: Hard As Steel & Rockin’ Reads Giveaway Hop

WEDNESDAY: Review: Scaling Her Dragon & Spotlight Tour: Lost Causes (Elements #4) by Mia Marshall

THURSDAY: Review: Desert Wolf 2 & Release Day Blitz: Reapers and Bastards: A Reapers MC Anthology

FRIDAY: Release Blitz: Savage Town & Fall Into Reading Blog Hop (UF/FR)

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

Beauty Awakened was a re-read for me.

currentlyreading-godoftheforest-angelsgp

Exit Strategy

EXIT Inc. #1 by Lena Diaz

EXIT STRATEGYLena Diaz launches her thrilling new series featuring the undercover vigilantes of EXIT Inc. with a skilled operative putting his life—and his heart—on the line for a woman in trouble…

When Sabrina Hightower awakens to the sound of an intruder, she figures he’s there to rob her, murder her— or worse. She doesn’t expect to be carried off by a muscle-bound stud with male-model good looks… or that he came to rescue her.

Mason Hunt became an enforcer with EXIT Inc. to eliminate the bad guys—terrorists, militia groups, all those who would do America harm. But his latest target is innocent. If EXIT could lie about sultry, strong-willed Sabrina, what darker truths might they be concealing?

Going rogue in the rugged North Carolina mountains, Mason risks everything to keep Sabrina close, especially now that EXIT’s lethal assassins are chasing them down. The heat is on… but it’s nothing compared to the slow burn of seduction.

Happy Reading 1