Sunday Post/BB&B #78 ~ Finishing a book!

SP-BBB-angelsgp

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

BB&B is a weekly meme, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

✦✦✦✦✦✦

Ok, so another week has passed. Thank you book god for getting me over my book slump. This week I have been reading reading reading and I finally, yes, finally got around to reading Magic Shifts. It’s sad T.T because I love ~♥~ the Kate Daniels series and I have had Magic Shifts on my eReading since the day it came out. OMG, I LOVED it and well I wanted to pick it up and read it all over again. Very very few books make me feel that way. Have you read a book that’s made you go WOW, I want to read it again, now or wait what do I do until the next one in the series comes out?

amazingbookquotes - angelsgp

I also have some Exciting News & a giveaway for any of Valerie Twombly’s eBooks!

ExcitingNews-angelsgo

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

I was very very good. No new books!

Last-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

BwJ-Giveaway-Banner

☀ Current Giveaway’s Going On

Quest of a Scottish Warrior (The MacLomain Series: Later Years, #1) by Sky Purington ~ $50 gift card to winner’s choice of Amazon or Barnes & Noble

Quest of a Scottish Warrior Banner 851 x 315

Abandoned & Unseen (Branded Packs #2) by Alexandra Ivy & Carrie Ann Ryan ~ $50 Amazon GC

AbandonedandUnseen-ET-angelsgp

Even Vampires Get the Blues (Deadly Angels #6) by Sandra Hill {Tour} ~ 2 print sets of the previous 6 books in the series – Open to US Shipping Only

Even Vampires Get the Blues Banner 851 x 315

Cover Reveal & Pre-Order Sale: Under His Skin (Alien Encounters) by Stacey O’Neale ~ $100 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card

UnderHisSkin-CoverReveal-angelsgp

Guest Post: Learn fun facts about The Spellbound Characters (Lola James) ~ $10 Amazon or B/N GC

TheSpellboundSeries-GuestPost-angelsgp-2

Nightwalker (The World of Nightwalkers #5) by Jacquelyn Frank {Tour} ~ One Loveswept Mug, One Flirt Mug Ebook copies of: JUST A LITTLE CRUSH by Renita Pizzitola, CRUSHED by Lauren Layne, AGAINST THE CAGE by Sidney Halston, POSSESS by Laura Marie Altom, AFTER MIDNIGHT by Kathy Clark, MAKE YOU BURN by Megan Crane, MY HIGHLAND LOVER by Maeve Greyson, BREAKING NOAH by Missy Johnson and Ashley Suzanne, A FASHIONABLE INDULGENCE by K.J. Charles, FORBIDDEN by Jacquelyn Frank

nightwalker-banner_edited-1

Coming-This-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

MONDAY: Release Blitz: Protect and Serve Anthology & Review: Her Dragon’s Heart (Dragon Guards #8) by Julia Mills

TUESDAY: Release Day Blitz: A Tiger’s Bride (A Lion’s Pride #4) by Eve Langlais & Release Day Blitz: Abandoned & Unseen

WEDNESDAY: Review: Light My Fire (Dragon Kin #7) by G.A. Aiken, Guest Post: Diamond Legacy by Monica McCabe & Cover Reveal/Pre-Order: Thank You release from Joanna Wylde

THURSDAY: Featuring: Wilde at Heart (Wilde Security #3) by Tonya Burrows & Review: Dragon Fall (Black Dragons #1) by Katie MacAlister

FRIDAY: Review: There’s Snow Escap (Paranormal Dating Agency #7) by Milly Taiden & FALL INTO READING BLOG HOP (PNR)

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/09/sunday-postbbb-78-finishing-a-book