Exciting News/Giveaway – Winner of Tagline Contest

ExcitingNews-angelsgo

Good day everyone. I’ve got some exciting news and an author to share with you. Valerie Twombly was looking for a Tagline for her Guardians series. She wanted her fans and Street Team Valerie’s Fang Gang to think up something.

I WON!

Let me share with you this cool banner & tagline!
Don’t forget to scroll down and enter the BLOG Giveaway.

11350787_474576172744271_4042504253622931306_n

❇ ❇ ❇

meet-the-author-02-grey-banner

Valerie Twombly

Award winning and bestselling author Valerie Twombly grew up watching Dark Shadows over her mother’s shoulder, and from there her love of the fanged creatures blossomed. Today, Valerie has decided to take her darker, sensual side and put it to paper. When she is not busy creating a world full of steamy, hot men and strong, seductive women, she juggles her time between a full-time job, hubby and her two German shepherd dogs, in Northern IL. Valerie is a member of Romance Writers of America and Fantasy, Futuristic and Paranormal Romance Writers.

Social-Media-02-grey-banner

Facebook – Twitter – Website – Pinterest – Instagram – Goodreads – Amazon – Street Team Valerie’s Fang Gang

❇ ❇ ❇

giveaway-badge

I’m offering up a Giveaway to my fellow followers (Open INT)

One lucky winner will get Surprise Swag (Shipping to US only) and their choose of an eBook Nook or Kindle of Valerie Twombly books. This includes her New Release Coming Nov. 9th Fall Into Darkness. If you pick that one I will pre-order it for you, but you will have to wait for release date to receive.

This giveaway does not include Box Sets.

If you are an INT winner you will only receive the ebook all US winners will get ebook & swag.

To find a list of books visit Valerie Twombley’s Website!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/09/exciting-news-winner-of-tagline-contest