Review: Lion Eyes (Shifters Unbound #7.25) by Jennifer Ashley

Paranormal Romance - Shifters
 July 2015
 eBook
 Bought part of the Dark and Damaged Box Set

Bree has just decided to give up trying to be a Shifter groupie when a lion Shifter slams into her truck and tells her to drive. Seamus is on the run from hunters, other Shifters, and who knows who else. All Bree knows is that he’s compelling, needs her help, and most intriguing of all, wears no Collar …

Seamus McGuire fears he’s gone crazy—feral—and become a killer. His only hope of getting away from the hunters and police on his tail is Bree, a human woman who not only knows a lot about Shifters but has great compassion for them.

Things are more complicated than they seem, however. Seamus is on a mission, to protect those in his care after the destruction of Kendrick’s compound of un-Collared Shifters. Seamus must keep it together and keep his charges hidden, but at the same time, he’s pulled to Bree as he’s never been pulled to a woman before. He needs to prove he’s innocent and not crazy before it’s too late for himself, Bree, and those he’s vowed to protect.

angelsgp-review1

~ 5 Lion Eyes Stars ~

Lion Eyes is part of the Dark and Damaged: Eight Tortured Heroes of Paranormal Romance Box Set and is set in Jennifer Ashley’s Shifters Unboundseries. I love that her novellas can be read out of order (standalone) and give you a great taste of her writing and Shifters Unbound series.

This is a quick read. The relationship moves fast, but when a shifter finds his/her mate, that is how it goes. All the characters are great and entertaining. I like the human shifter hook ups the best in this series. I also enjoyed returning to the Austin shifters and seeing what is happening in their world.

I loved Lion Eyes and if you enjoy reading about shifters, then you should pick up Jennifer Ashley. I highly recommend her Shifters Unbound series. It’s one, especially the novellas, that I read over and over again.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/07/review-lion-eyes-shifters-unbound-7-25-by-jennifer-ashley