Review: Desert Hunt (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch) by Anna Lowe

by Anna Lowe
Genre: Paranormal Romance – Werewolves
Published June 2nd 2015
Source: Review Copy part of the Masters of the Hunt Box Set

Rae has a secret — one she can’t let any wolf pack discover. But with an old enemy hot on her heels, her options are running out. Taking off on the back of Zack’s Harley seems like good idea at first, but when she lowers her defenses for the captivating coyote shifter, she might just be risking it all.

The new she-wolf in town may be strictly off-limits, but Zack just can’t keep away. When the thrill of the chase gets his blood pumping in more ways than one, he’s ready to overstep every boundary and break every rule. Destiny says she’s his — but the pack’s ruling alpha says she belongs to another. A paranormal romance with adult content / 43,000 words.

angelsgp-review1

**Read this as part of the Masters Of The Hunt: Fated and Forbidden Box Set**

~ 5 Desert Hunt Stars ~

Desert Hunt is the prequel to The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch series by Anna Lowe. Wither you read the series in order or out, you will fall in love with the characters and world.

Fabulous! Amazing! Another winner! ALowe is an amazing writer. This novella has everything I have come to love from ALowe. Amazing characters, great plot and world, conflict, and romance. I was pulled in from begging to end. We are introduced to some amazing characters that are well defined and easy to connect with. I became so involved that I felt for each and everyone wither they where the secondary characters or our leads. Rae and Zack complemented each other. I enjoyed the lead up to Rae’s secret and learning about Zack. The plot is enjoyable and the world is interesting. I also liked seeing the characters in their earlier period. It foreshadowing to what is to come for some.

Desert Hunt is full of suspense, action, and romance. I highly recommending picking up The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch series. Each book is unique and brilliant written. I can’t wait for more from ALowe.

*Disclaimer: Review copy provided of Masters Of The Hunt: Fated and Forbidden Box Set with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/07/review-desert-hunt-the-wolvesof-twin-moon-ranch-by-anna-lowe