Sunday Post/BB&B #67 – Father’s Day

SP-BBB-angelsgp

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

BB&B is a weekly meme, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

✦✦✦✦✦✦

Happy Father’s day to all those father’s out their or soon to be father’s. Our son made a wonderful father’s day gift at daycare last week to give to his daddy. It was oh so sweet. We are spending the day together, probably watching soccer, since my husband is a soccer fan. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Now onto blog things. Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup had a great Rock the Blog this last week and I decide to use some of the programs she suggested. So I have added Disqus for comments now. I will see how this works. I like using it on other blogs and especially like that it sends people your replies so more people can come back and comment again, keeping a conversation going. I’m also going to be trying out Dlvr.it which auto posts your blog on the social network platforms you pick. I’m using it for my Facebook page. Well that’s all the updates. Take a look at what has been happening on the blog and what’s coming up this week.

Happy Fathers Day

last-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

BwJ-Giveaway-Banner

Current Giveaway’s Going On

Viking Heart (The MacLomain Series: Viking Ancestors, #3) by Sky Purington {Tour} ~ $50 gift card to winner’s choice of Amazon or Barnes & Noble

Viking Heart Banner 851 x 315

#FavoriteHeroines2015 Giveaway Hop: What’s my favorite heroine? ~ Blog Giveaway (Open INT) One winner will receive their choose of either a Kindle eCopy or Paperback copy (shipped from Amazon) of any of the Kate Daniels Series books (Does Not include Magic Shifts) or winner can pick Kindle eCopy of one of the Novels: Magic Graves, Magic Mourns, Magic Dreams, (Night Shift – eCopy or paperback)

Favorite Heroines Giveaway Hop (June 17-24)

Guest Post: HelenKay Dimon – Falling Hard (Bad Boys Undercover #2) {Tour} ~ Win one of Five – Paperback Copies of PLAYING DIRTY (Bad Boys Undercover #1)

FallingHard-GuestPostEG-angelsgp

coming-this-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

MONDAY: Review: Oracle’s Moon (Elder Races #4) by Thea Harrison

TUESDAY: Guest Post: Kay Thomas & Release Day Blitz: Dream of You

WEDNESDAY: Dark and Damaged Box Set {Tour}

THURSDAY: Review: Beast Behaving Badly (Pride #5) by Shelly Laurenston

FRIDAY: Review: Dangerous Flames (Mafia Hearts #1) by Wendy Ely & Pre-Order Blitz: Bridged by Love

SATURDAY: Guest Posts: Rebecca Zanetti (Wicked Ride)

, Juliette Cross (Waking the Dragon)

, & Tera Shanley (Brand of the Pack) {TOUR}

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

Bought

Abducted by the Star Prince: A Sci-Fi Alien Romance (Lords of Astria) – Free & Dark and Damaged Box Set

Borrowed

Mate Bond

currentlyreading-godoftheforest-angelsgp

Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega #1) by Patricia Briggs

Cry Wolf

Anna never knew werewolves existed, until the nig

ht she survived a violent attack… and became one herself. After three years at the bottom of the pack, she’d learned to keep her head down and never, ever trust dominant males. Then Charles Cornick, the enforcer—and son—of the leader of the North American werewolves, came into her life.

Charles insists that not only is Anna his mate, but she is also a rare and valued Omega wolf. And it is Anna’s inner strength and calming presence that will prove invaluable as she and Charles go on the hunt in search of a rogue werewolf—a creature bound in magic so dark that it could threaten all of the pack.

Happy Reading 1