Review: Liar Liar (Southern Seductions #1) by J.A. Coffey

Southern Seductions #1

Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance

Published November 26th 2013

Source: Review Copy part of Shades of Desire: Box Set

Have you found your perfect match?

Certified fraud examiner Jessica Barlow catches liars for a living. After a sexless first year of divorce, she decides to branch out of the traditional dating scene to find romance at LoveLines, an upscale online dating service with a guaranteed success rate. But just when things get interesting, she’s assigned to snoop on the very company that might show her a good time.

Texan horse rancher Matteo Brandt is secretly the corporate owner and mastermind of LoveLines’ thirty-one point matching system. He suspects Jess might be a plant for a pending court case. She just can’t be as good as she looks. He’s determined to save both his company and his reputation– even if it means seducing Jess himself. Will it be all work and no play? It’s all clothes barred in this battle for truth and love.

** Previously published as Julianne Floyd. This book and future ones in the Sexy Southerners Series will be under JA Coffey. **

angelsgp-review1

**Read this as part of the Shades Of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances Box Set**

~ 3.5 Liar Liar Stars ~

Liar Liar is book one in the Southern Seductions series by J.A. Coffey. I am not a big contemporary reader, but I found Liar Liar to be an enjoyable read.

Matteo Brandt is the owner of LoveLines a dating agency that is under investigation. He has a lot ridding on this venture and needs the business to succeed. I liked Matteo he is protective and carries a lot on his shoulder. Jessica Barlow is a certified fraud examiner who has been hired to look into LoveLines, but she herself is already a customer. I liked and disliked Jessica. She has issues with liars and well every one lies in some way weather it is small or big.

Liar Liar was a fun and entertaining book to read. The premise was original to me. The characters are well defined. The flow and dialogue was well put together. The sex scenes where sensual, well written, and the foreplay was steamy and delicious. We do get a few cheesy moments when things are poured on a little to think between Matt and Jess. The ending with the lawsuit felt rusted and the way it got resolved was to easily solved.

Liar Liar is a nice book if you are looking for something short, fun, and sexy.

*Disclaimer: Review copy provided of Shades of Desire with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/06/review-liar-liar-southern-seductions-1-by-j-a-coffey