Review: Desert Blood (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #2) by Anna Lowe + Giveaway

The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #2

Genre: Paranormal Romance – Werewolves

Published April 2nd 2015

Source: Review copy

Heather Luth knows nothing about the paranormal world until one awful night changes everything. Now she’s on the run — straight into the arms of forbidden love. Her mind knows better than to fall for Cody Hawthorne’s sunny smile and mesmerizing voice, but her heart — and destiny — have other ideas.

On the surface, Cody is warm, witty, and fun, but beneath his carefree facade, Heather sees a real man struggling to break free. Day by day, Heather and Cody grow closer and closer, unable to resist their simmering passion — while day by day, a serial murderer closes in on his prey. Duty fights desire; fear wrestles trust as the human world clashes with the paranormal in a tale of forbidden love.

* A paranormal romance with adult content / 37,000 words. *

angelsgp-review1

~ 5 Desert Blood Stars ~

“There’s more than meets the eye on Twin Moon Ranch, home to a pack of shapeshifting wolves willing to battle for life and love.” –  The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch Series

Desert Blood is book two in The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranchby Anna Lowe.

I LOVED return to the Twin Moon Ranch pack. I was blown away and sucked in from beginning to end. I like how ALowe brings her characters together. She has a way of getting the reader hooked into the emotional journey the characters take. Cody and Heather complemented each other perfectly and the way their relationship develops was fabulously done. The story flows, with a rich sense of scenery and world building.

Desert Blood is an Amazing and Fabulous read in The Twin Moon Ranch series. I am hooked on this series and author. I can’t wait for more. I highly recommend this series and each book so far can stand-a-lone.

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy free of charge from Anna Lowe with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Amazon and Goodreads (Angela)!

Giveaway banner 2

Blog Giveaway – Kindle eCopy Desert Blood

Click HERE to enter!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/06/review-desert-blood-the-wolves-of-twin-moon-ranch-2-by-anna-lowe-giveaway