Review: Mist Revealed (Elemental Desire #1) by Nancy Corrigan

Mist Revealed

By Nancy Corrigan

Elemental Desire, Book 1

A woman seeking answers…

Cat, a renowned scientist, embarks on a quest to uncover the source of the unknown deadly virus that claimed her sister’s life. What she finds is a man shrouded in mystery who manages the impossible—swaying her devotion from logic to passion. But Rune isn’t simply a lover. He’s a weapon, one that has the potential to save her or destroy her.

A man searching for treasure…

Rune, a child of the mist, awakens into a world hovering on the verge of destruction. Ragnarok is coming. His enemies have been released from their prison. And he’s discovered the one woman who can thaw his frozen heart. But the race to stop the final battle isn’t the time to fall in love. Or is it?

A discovery that will change everything…

Life evolves, and what was lost can be recovered. But the truth revealed isn’t the one Cat or Rune expects. The impossible has become reality. And two lovers must make a choice—adapt or die.

Author’s note: Mist Revealed was previously released as Mist Unveiled and has been reedited.

Purchase Links

Amazon – ARe – KOBO – For more links, visit Nancy’s website

~~~~~

MistRevealed-ReviewQuote-angelsgp

**Original Reviewed as Mist Unveiled**
- 5 Mist Revealed Stars -

I’m a fan of Mythology, so when Ms. Corrigan announced she was starting a new series based on Norse Mythology I was so excited to get my hands on this new read and see what type of story she came up with. I was pulled into a phenomenal storyline devouring every page up with great anticipation to learn more about the myth she has created.

Mist Revealed is book one in the Elemental Desire series by Nancy Corrigan. The author has so much happening in Mist Revealed with government cover up’s, magical artifacts, local legends, ancient cultures and intense romance.

Cat, a scientist who is very dedicated to her work. I was surprised at what she turned out to be. The author did a great job keeping me in suspense until it was reviled about her heritage.

Rune, a Warden also know as the children of the mist. He and his brethren have been a sleep for a millennia. They are tasked to protect the Norse Gods and prevent Ragnarok from coming to be.

WOW! I was absorbed with the mythology, lack of predictability, new breed of pre-natural creatures, and the heat that radiated off the pages. Everything flowed nicely, did not feel forced and the sexual energy was raw and hot. I was not expecting to be so pulled into the storyline and romance. I enjoyed learning about the eldjotnar and the children of the mist. What role they will play in the future and what happened in the past to change there futures. The author left me in suspense and aw most of the book with Cat and where the story was going. I loved the twist and turns, the mythology and thrill of learning the legends. As for the romance it was hot and spicy. They are instantly attracted to each other and the author does a great job explaining this in away that I understood and liked. Cat and Rune, learn to let go of the past and to accept love into their hearts.

I highly recommend picking up this new series, especially if you love mythology and sexy pre-natural creatures. I am looking forward to more in this great new series from Ms. Corrigan.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary ARC copy free of charge from the author with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/05/rerelease-mist-revealed-elemental-desire-1-by-nancy-corrigan-excerpt