Sunday Post/Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #64 ~ Last Day In May

SP-BBB-angelsgp

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

BB&B is a weekly meme, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

✦✦✦✦✦✦

Well gezz!! May is over and June arrives tomorrow. We are almost at the half way point in the year. I can’t believe how fast this year is going.

I will be having more reviews on the blog now that summer has arrived. I plan to spend more time with my family and outside. Having a very active 3-year-old makes for not much free time. I like tours, but it is very time consuming to set up the post, so it does not look like everyone else’s. It helps that I have made my own banners, but still any post for the blog takes time.

Reading Challenge Updates: I’ve not done this in a while, so I’ll give you a little run done. I plan to have a post go up in June about my 2015 Reading Challenges. Goodreads: I’ve read 69 out of 155, 44% done. Library Challenge: I’ve read 20 out of 24. New To You Reading Challenge: I’ve read 9 out of 6. Finished this challenge. The Series That Never Ends: I’ve read 5 out of 5. Finished this challenge and caught up on the Black Knights Inc series. I also complete one of my New Years Goals by finishing Alexandra Ivy’s the Guardians of Eternity series.

Last I added a new showcase for covers: Angel’s Cover Showcase. I like to feature covers and instead of doing individual posts I’m combining a few covers together in one post. Check it out and let me know what you think. I love cover’s! They are the first thing that gets me to look at a book.

✦Got any comments, suggests, things you would like to see or don’t want to see? Let me know! I love to here from you.✦

last-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

BwJ-Giveaway-Banner

Current Giveaway’s Going On

Shades Of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances ~ win a Kindle Fire HD

Shades of Desire Banner

Savage Fire (Savage Angels MC #2) by Kathleen Kelly ~ $20 Amazon GC

Savage Fire Banner

Archangel Zach (A Novel of The Seven) by Lisa Hughey {Tour} ~ A Kindle Paperwhite, 2 – $25 Amazon gift cards, 5 – eBooks of Archangel Rafe , 5 – eBooks of Betrayals, 5 – eBooks of Carved in Stone AND Heart of Stone

Archangel Zach banner corrected

Against the Tide (The Brodies of Alaska #3) by Kat Martin {Tour} ~ Three – Paperback Copies of AGAINST THE TIDE

TVTAgainstTheTide-KatMartin

Bring Me Home (Home is Where the Heat Is #1) by Candi Wall {TOUR} ~ $10 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner

BringMeHome-REG-angelsgp

Mermen (Mermen Trilogy #1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff {Tour} ~The author is giving away the following 10 prizes: PRIZE #1:Mermen Pillow + Signed Mermen, PRIZE #2: Mug + Signed Mermen, PRIZES #3-7: Tote + Signed Mermen, PRIZES #8-9: Signed Set of KING Trilogy + Signed Mermen #1&2, PRIZE #10: KING TRILOGY Audiobooks on CD + Signed Mermen #1&2

Mermen - Banner

Stacey Kennedy – Witches Be Burned (Tour) ~ Loveswept Mug, Flirt Mug and Select Ebook Bundle

WitchesBeBurned-GuestPostExcerptGiveaway-angelsgp

Two Princes: The Biker and The Billionaire (Sons of Sanctuary #1) by Victoria Danann ~ Three e-copies of Sexoirs of a Gigolo – Ash Armand

coming-this-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

MONDAY: Early Review: Waking the Dragon (Vale of Stars #1) by Juliette Cross

TUESDAY: Angel’s Cover Showcase & Release Day Blitz: Beyond the Cut

WEDNESDAY: Guest Post: HelenKay Dimon – Falling Hard (Bad Boys Undercover #2) {Tour} ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

THURSDAY: When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity #12) by Alexandra Ivy {Tour} ~ Excerpt/Giveaway, Fate Undone (Mythean Arcana #5) by Linsey Hall {Tour} ~ Excerpt/Giveaway, & The Mortal One by Shannon Bell {TOUR} ~ Excerpt/Teasers

FRIDAY: Review: Darkness (New Species #12) by Laurann Dohner

SATURDAY: ARC Review: Binding Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #6) by Setta Jay {Tour} ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

currentlyreading-godoftheforest-angelsgp

Masters Of The Hunt: Fated and Forbidden

Masters Of The Hunt: Fated and Forbidden

by Elianne Adams, Nicole Ciacchella, Sarra Cannon, Hailey Edwards, Ann Gimpel, Ramona Gray, Charlene Hartnady, Ellis Leigh, Anna Lowe, Anne Marsh, Crista McHugh, Amber Ella Monroe, Annie Nicholas, Diana St. Gabriel, Holley Trent, Tina Moss

Expected publication: June 2nd 2015

KNEEL BEFORE…
The Masters of the Hunt: Fated and Forbidden, a boxed set collection of Fantasy, Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance Tales.

From sprawling Gothic cityscapes and vivid fairy tale worlds, to ball-busting urban fantasy huntresses and heart-stopping assassin bad boys, we’ve brought together a score of incredible authors who want to take you on an amazing, fantastical, and emotional journey. Steal an adventure with a swashbuckling dragon slayer. Hunt with the hounds. And fall in love (and lust) with the thrill of the hunt.

Anthology Includes: Hunters & Huntresses, Slayers & Assassins, Alphas & Bodyguards, Guardians & Protectors, Supernatural Law Enforcement & Special Forces, Trackers & Marshals, Paranormal & Urban, Fantasy, Futuristic, Fairy Tales, Contemporary & New Adult, Gothic & Horror Romance, Romantic Suspense, Sweet & Erotic Romance, Fated Mates & Forbidden Lovers, Witches & Wizards, Werewolves & Vampires, Dragons, Demons & Devils, Magic, Ghosts, Billionaires, and so much more!

Featuring 15 special edition books!

Are you ready to join the hunt?

Shades Of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances

shades of desire small

by J. A. Coffey, Wendy Ely, Dorothy Callahan, Diane Escalera, Lena Hart, Chanta Rand, Emma Leigh Reed, Cindy Stark, Valerie Twombly, Kristina Knight

Expected publication: June 8th 2015

**Shades Of Desire** Ten titillating tales from USA Today, bestselling and award-winning authors. Step into the world of some of the freshest voices in romance. From spicy secrets to sweet second chances. Come find your perfect shade of desire.
J.A. Coffey – Bestselling Author

LIAR, LIAR

Divorced certified fraud examiner Jessica Barlow catches liars for a living. Sparks fly when she’s assigned to investigate a dating website owned by a man determined to guarantee she finds love, even if he has to pretend to be a client!

Wendy Ely – USA Today Bestselling Author

DANGEROUS FLAMES

Sometimes good men are taught to do evil things and it takes the strength of a sheltered woman to make things right. When Gabi learns of her father, she is asked to leave for her own safety. Fine. She’ll go… but she is taking her secret love with her, even if it’s at gun-point.

Dorothy Callahan – Bestselling Author

A DECADE FOR DARIUS

Jess never forgot her first kiss, especially since it came from the guy who taught her everything she knows about antiques, her livelihood. But if she wins the priceless inheritance, Jess will risk losing Darius Covington all over again.

Diane Escalera – Bestselling Author

STILL HOT FOR YOU

Shay LaCosta screwed up a damn good marriage. Now she’s on a mission to get a little submission, and get her hunky husband back in her bed.

Lena Hart – Bestselling Author

HIS BEDPOST QUEEN

Athena Lewis has a sharp mind and an even sharper attitude. Except when it comes to “Davie,” the only man who’s ever truly made her feel safe. Yet to protect the only family she has left, she must embark on a mission that goes against everything she believes in, and that includes using the last trick she has left. Her body.

Chanta Rand – Bestselling Author and Debut Author of the Year

RESISTING DESTINY

Thrown together for ninety days by a spiteful judge, womanizing attorney, Cayson Sullivan and street-smart hustler, Destiny Jackson find the only thing they can agree on is their red-hot attraction for each other.

Emma Leigh Reed

TRUSTING LOVE

Pregnant and running from her abusive boyfriend, Chloe Wilder takes refuge in the sleepy coastal town of Arden. Police chief, Jayden Peterson, thinks the worst crime that could happen in Arden is jaywalking. Could the real danger be the two of them falling for each other?

Cindy Stark – Bestselling Author

WOUNDED

Battle-worn soldier, Jerry returns home intending to avoid his ex-fiancée. The shrapnel that wounded him pales in comparison to the gash she left in his heart. Kimber lost everything when she broke off her engagement, and she’ll fight to win him back.

Valerie Twombly – Bestselling Author

SPANISH NIGHTS

Armand has lost everything. His magic and his freedom are taken when an evil curse is placed on the Jinn, but a newcomer to town may be his savior. When evil emerges from the shadows, Makayla learns she must choose between her mortality and Armand’s freedom.

Kristina Knight – Bestselling Author

MR. RIGHT NOW

Dumped by her celebrity boyfriend, unlucky-in-love author Casey Cash needs a break.

bought-borrowed-bagged-grey-banner

(Double check prices before buying)

Bought

Solo Tu (Only You- Paranormal Romance) – Free

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

Masters Of The Hunt: Fated and Forbidden – For Review

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/05/sunday-postbought-borrowed-bagged-64-last-day-in-may