Release Day ARC Review: When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity, #12) by Alexandra Ivy

When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity Book 12) - Alexandra Ivy

When Darkness Ends

Guardians of Eternity #12

Genre: Paranormal Romance – Urban Fantasy – Vampires

Publication: May 26th 2015

Source: NetGalley

Goodreads – Amazon – BookDepository – ARe

The Guardians of Eternity are facing a final battle to save their world—but battles of the heart may be the most difficult to fight…

Cyn, the vampire clan chief of Ireland, is an unabashed hedonist whose beauty is surpassed only by his insatiable appetite for pleasure. It’s no wonder he’s furious when he’s transported from the magical land of the pureblooded feys to his desolate private lair—only to have his very existence thrown into a chaos that even he cannot charm his way out of…

Most women may be all but powerless against Cyn, but Fallon, a sharp-witted fairy princess, is less than beguiled by the silver-tongued vampire. She’s a serious soul with no time for the sort of games he plays—especially when they learn that someone is trying to close the veil that separates the dimensions. But seduction may prove the most powerful force of all, as attraction ignites between the unlikely pair even as worlds are colliding around them…

angelsgp-review1

~ 4.5 When Darkness Ends Stars ~

When Darkness Ends is the final book in the Guardians of Eternity series by Alexandria Ivy.

What a delightful ending too a wondrous series. This novel can be read as a stand-a-lone, but if you are planing on reading the rest of the series then you should save this one for last. AIvy gives us a wonderful recap of what has happened to our characters in the last year and all the things they have gone through to avoid disaster and find love. Throughout this series the women have all been excellent compliments to their mate with a fierce and independent streak to drive any man bat shit crazy. The same goes for these men. They can be exasperating, but they are fierce and protective of what they hold dear.

I throughly enjoyed this novel. Fallon and Cyn, where perfect for each other. These two tease and taunt, giving us some fun scenes to read about. When they come together the chemistry is combustable. Fallon and Cyn’s strength, stubbornness, and resolve where what caught my eye. They protect with such determination and steadfastness.

The plot is developed. Giving the characters one last threat to deal with and the return of some of our favorite characters from previous novels. No matter what disaster is coming, these men and women (vampires, werewolves, demons, fey) stick together to form new bonds and find love with their one true mate. Levet is not left out. He brings his usually humor to the pages. I felt very nostalgic having all these older characters come back.

AIvy wrapped everything up nicely at the end, with a sweet epilogue showing everyone happy, settled, and safe. Some fans maybe sad Levet never got an HEA. I actually loved how the author ended the novel with him and all the others. It was a perfect ending to a wonderful series.

Don’t miss out on this finally installment of the Guardians of Eternity. It will leave you feeling content. This has been a fun series to read full of romance, sexy arrogant alphas, and stubborn heroines. I recommended pick up this series.

*Disclaimer: Review copy provided by Kensington Books via NetGalley with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/05/release-day-arc-review-when-darkness-ends-guardians-of-eternity-12-by-alexandra-ivy