Sunday Post/Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #61 ~ Happy Mother’s Day

SP-BBB-angelsgp

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

BB&B is a weekly meme, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

fd52eca5aaea47f831d31242ba0718af

My men (husband and son) will be treating me to breakfast out. I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother’s Day!

Make sure to enter my Mother’s Day Giveaway

Mothers&Babies-angelsgp

BwJ-Giveaway-Banner

Current Giveaway’s Going On

Happy Mother’s Day + #Giveaway ~ Surprise Swag Pack & $5 Amazon GC

Naming his Mate (Black Hills Wolves #17) by M. Limoges {Tour} ~ There’s a tour-wide giveaway (US only) going that includes a $25.00 Starbucks gift card, Naming His Mate Necklace, Ahava Weekender gift set, and a mini nail file set.

May I Suggest… Giveaway Hop ~ May 3rd – 16th ~ BLOG GIVEAWAY – Winners choice {Kindle eCopy} of either Denying Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms #3) or A Highlander’s Obsession (Highlander’s Beloved #1)

Fabulous Spring Giveaway ~ May 4th-18th ~ $300 + Prize Pack

Lori Adams {Tour} Unforgiven (Soulkeepers #3) ~ $25.00 Gift Card to Choice Book Seller and FLIRT Mug

Two Princes: The Biker and The Billionaire (Sons of Sanctuary #1) by Victoria Danann ~ Three e-copies of Sexoirs of a Gigolo – Ash Armand

last-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

coming-this-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

Monday: Sale Blitz: Love Ties (Club Ties #1) by Em Petrova ~ Giveaway & Review: Hunt the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #11) by Alexandra Ivy

Tuesday: Release Day Blitz: Adored (Masters and Mercenaries #8.5) by Lexi Blake ~ Excerpt & Review: Desert Moon (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #1) by Anna Lowe + Giveaway

Wednesday: Guest Post: A.D. Marrow – Chaos and Moonlight (Order of the Nines #1) {Tour} ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

Thursday: Guest Post: Stacey Kennedy – Witches Be Burned (Tour) ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

Friday: Review: Copper King (Takhini Shifters #1) by Vivian Arend

Saturday: Mini Review: Desert Wolf (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #1.5) by Anna Lowe

bought-borrowed-bagged-grey-banner

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

Mythean Arcana: Paranormal Romance Boxed Set by Linsey Hall

giveaway-winners

Tara Davis won eCopy of Ecstasy Claimed (The Guardians of the Realms Series Book 2) by Setta Jay

Ashley Martinez won paperback copy of Jaded by Anne Calhoun

Theresa Fischer won eCopy of Firestorm Forever

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/05/sunday-postbought-borrowed-bagged-61-happy-mothers-day