Sunday Post/Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #60

SP-BBB-angelsgp
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

BB&B is a weekly meme, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

giveaway-badge

Current Giveaway’s Going On

May I Suggest… Giveaway Hop ~ May 3rd – 16th ~ Winner choose Kindle eCopy of either A Highlander’s Obsession: A Highlander’s Beloved Novel by Vonnie Davis or Denying Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms Series Book 3)by Setta Jay

Guest Post: Deborah Cooke – Firestorm Forever ~ win a digital copy of Firestorm Forever

Savor (The Empire Chronicles #4) by Alyssa Rose Ivy ~ Win a print copy of SOAR, the first book in (The Empire Chronicles Series) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Fighting for Her Dragon (Dragon Guards #7) by Julia Mills {Tour} ~ $50 or $25 Amazon GC 2 winners

Lori Adams {Tour} Unforgiven (Soulkeepers #3) ~ $25.00 Gift Card to Choice Book Seller and FLIRT Mug

Author Interview: Danielle Annett (Cursed By Fire Tour) ~ Print Copy of Cursed By Fire, eCopy of Cursed By Fire, $10 Amazon Gift Card

Two Princes: The Biker and The Billionaire (Sons of Sanctuary #1) by Victoria Danann ~ Three e-copies of Sexoirs of a Gigolo – Ash Armand

Rafflecopter Giveaway ~ I have donated: Paperback Jaded by Anne Calhoun (USA only shipping) & Kindle eCopy Ecstasy Claimed (The Guardians of the Realms Series Book 2) by Setta Jay (INT)

Around-The-Blogosphere-grey-banner

Come join the Spring Fling Event on FB with Books n Pearls. HUG Giveaway going on. Rafflecopter Giveaway I have donated: Paperback Jaded by Anne Calhoun (USA only shipping) & Kindle eCopy Ecstasy Claimed (The Guardians of the Realms Series Book 2) by Setta Jay (INT)

May I Suggest… Giveaway Hop hosted by Stuck in Books has started. Stop by all the hops and enter the Giveaway’s.

Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition Giveaway over at I Am A Reader

Mother’s Day Kindle Fire Giveaway over at I Am A Reader

last-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

coming-this-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

MONDAY: Review: Lucky Break (Chicagoland Vampires #10.5) by Chloe Neill & Fabulous Spring Giveaway ~ May 4th-18th

TUESDAY: Review: Darkness Avenged (Guardians of Eternity #10) by Alexandra Ivy

WEDNESDAY: Naming his Mate (Black Hills Wolves #17) by M. Limoges {Tour} ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

THURSDAY: Release Day ARC Review: Desert Fate (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #3) by Anna Lowe ~ Excerpt

FRIDAY: Beneath the Broken Moon: Part One (Broken #1) by Sarah Mäkelä {Tour} ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

SATURDAY: Review: The Eternal Highlander (MacNachton Vampires #1) by Hannah Howell & Lynsay Sands

SUNDAY: Happy Mother’s Day + #Giveaway

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

Bought

Fighting For Her Dragon – Bought (Review) $.99c, Big Bad Beast, Bear Meets Girl, Bite Me, Wolf with Benefits – Sale $1.99, Captured & Seduced – FREE

Borrowed

Lie Down with Dogs – NetGalley (Review)Library – Mate Bond, Darkness (New Species), The Real Werewives of Vampire County

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

Desert Blood – (Review), Desert Wolf – (Review), Taken by Desire – (Review), Shades of Desire $.99c

deal-alert-ebooks-angelsgp

Check out the eBook Deals Page HERE!

Happy Reading 1
Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/05/sunday-postbought-borrowed-bagged-60