Sunday Post/Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #59

SP-BBB-angelsgp

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

BB&B is a weekly meme, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

Well I’m doing this post at the very last minute. I’ve been running around all week. Family (grandparents) are visiting and it has been non-stop activate. Thursday and Friday where almost normal days with my son going to school and then afternoon playing at home, so I was able to do a little reading. YA! Other then being busy in RL, I had a full week on the blog. Have a great week everyone!

BwJ-Giveaway-Banner

Current Giveaway’s Going On

Eternal Sacrifice (Mortal Enchantment #3) by Stacey O’Neale ~ $100 Amazon or B&N Gift Card Winners Choice

Eternal Sacrifice

Lori Adams {Tour} Unforgiven (Soulkeepers #3) ~ $25.00 Gift Card to Choice Book Seller and FLIRT Mug

Unforgiven-GP-Tour-angelsgp

Silver Bastard (Silver Valley #1) by Joanna Wylde {Tour} – Signed Paperback of Silver Bastard (3 copies)

silver bastard book tour

Fury of Obsession (Dragonfury #5) by Coreene Callahan {Tour} ~ $10 Amazon or B/N GC

Fury-of-Obession-spotlight-angelsgp

Wonderland: Taken by Passion by Jaymie Holland {Tour} ~ $25 Amazon or B/N GC

Excerpt_TourBanner_WonderlandTakenByPassion

A Highlander’s Passion (Highlander’s Beloved #2) by Vonnie Davis ~ $25.00 eGift Card to Choice Book Seller, Loveswept Mug and Nail Polish

AHighlandersPassion-Review-Excerpt-Giveaway-angels_gp

Author Interview: Danielle Annett (Cursed By Fire Tour) ~ Print Copy of Cursed By Fire, eCopy of Cursed By Fire, $10 Amazon Gift Card

cursed-by-fire-interview-angelsgp

Two Princes: The Biker and The Billionaire (Sons of Sanctuary #1) by Victoria Danann ~ Three e-copies of Sexoirs of a Gigolo – Ash Armand

Two Princes: The Biker and The Billionaire

last-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

coming-this-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

MONDAY: Review: Full Throttle (Black Knights Inc. #7) by Julie Ann Walker

TUESDAY: Release Day Blitz: Caress of Pleasure (Dark Pleasures) by Julie Kenner & Twisted by Cynthia Eden

WEDNESDAY: The Reaper Series by Lisa Medley {Series Blitz}

THURSDAY: Release Day Launch: SAVOR (#4 The Empire Chronicles) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

FRIDAY: Guest Post: Firestorm Forever by Deborah Chestwick

SATURDAY: Mini Review: Wolf’s Song (Black Hills Wolves #4) by Taryn Kincaid ~ Excerpt & May I Suggest… Giveaway Hop ~ May 3rd – 16th

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

(Link to Amazon. Double check prices they can change.)

Bought

ALL FREEBIES – Delicate Freakn’ Flower, The Genie’s Witch, Rocky Mountain Heat, Mortal Enchantment, Mated by Midsummer, & Red Dawn

Borrowed

Legend of the Highland Dragon by Isabel Cooper

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/04/sunday-postbought-borrowed-bagged-59