Review: Angel/Hiss (Bayou Heat #13-14) by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright

Published February 23rd 2015

by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright

Source: Bought

Books 13 & 14

The latest book in the Bayou Heat saga is filled with suspense and searing-hot passion as a mysterious enemy stalks the Pantera, threatening to destroy them unless they discover who is hunting them and bring a halt to the ultimate evil.

angelsgp-review1

~ 4 Bayou Stars ~

Angel/Hiss is book 13 & 14 in the Bayou Heat series. We get deeper into finding out who the mysterious enemy is that has been stalking the Pantera. This one is filled with suspense, mystery, and passion.

The Bayou Heat series follows different couples and the events that plague them. When it comes to these Pantera they will go all out to protector their women. A lot happens in Angel and Hiss story. We get a few surprises along the way that leave us reeling. I loved that Hiss got an HEA and I also enjoyed Angel’s story. I only had one question that popped up for me: How can so many Pantera go missing and no one notices this? Maybe the authors will answer this later in the series. The stories are well written and bring use deeper into the Pantera world.

Overall, I enjoyed both stores and recommend pick this series up. They are quick and fun novellas to read.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/04/review-angelhiss-bayou-heat-13-14-by-alexandra-ivy-laura-wright