Sunday Post/Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #54 ~ Happy Spring

SundayPost-BB&B-angelsgp

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

BB&B is a weekly meme, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

spring-collage-angelsgp

The first day of Spring was on friday. I enjoy spring. The warmer wether, the flowers blooming, the birds singing, etc. How was your first day of spring? Are some of you still stuck in snow? My husband has started working on taxies this weekend. Ya, a little late to start. He had no idea it was so complicated. We where having no luck looking for a tax person, so he decided to do it himself. Our son started his new soccer class Little Hoppers this last Saturday. I’ve been re-reading the Kate Daniels series this month. This is one of my favorite series and each time is just like the first. The first time I read them, I was not reviewing, so reviews will be showing up next month on the blog. There have been some really great Kindle eBook Sale Deals online this week. Make sure to stop by and check them out before they are gone.

Around-The-Blogosphere-grey-banner

angelsgp-giveaways

$25 gift card

Winters-Wolf-Blog-Tour-angelsgp

Big Giveaway – winning a $75, $50 or $25 gift certificate at her website

takenbyadragon-barrage-button

A set of En Route notecards, gorgeously illustrated by Kate Pocrass (because falling in love with an Immortal Viking is a wild journey!) to a randomly drawn winner (INTERNATIONAL)
The-Second-Lie-Tour-angelsgp

To kick off the celebrations, I’m giving away this gorgeous beaded keychain created by Swagmaster Designs.
Sultry Grove Banner

last-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

coming-this-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

• Spotlight(s): Desert Moon (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #1), Andromeda’s Fall (Shadowcat Nation #1) by Abigail Owen, The Morrigan (Damaged Deities, #1) by Kennan Reid
  • Release Day Blitz(s): Spring Fever: Shifters in Love (A Paranormal Romance Box Set), Easy with You (With Me in Seattle #8.5) by Kristen Proby
  • Cover Reveal(s): Within a Captain’s Hold by Lisa A. Olech, Two Princes: The Biker and The Billionaire (Sons of Sanctuary #1) by Victoria Danann,
  • Review(s): A Highlander’s Passion (Highlander’s Beloved, #2) by Vonnie Davis, Shifting Shadows: Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs

bought-borrowed-bagged-grey-banner

(Link to Amazon. Double check prices before buying.)

Bought

Burn for Me: A Hidden Legacy Novel – $.99c, Hellsbane – Free, & Don’t Drink and Hex (BBW Werewolf Erotica) (Smut-Shorties Book 2) – Free

Bagged
Desert Moon, Portrait of a Lone Wolf (For Review), & A Fistful of Evil (For Review)

Happy Reading 1