Sunday Post / Bought, Borrowed, and Bagged #53

SundayPost-BB&B-angelsgp

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

BB&B is a weekly meme, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

last-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

angelsgp-giveaways

2 copies of the EPIC: Fourteen Books Fantasy & 2 copies of FIERCE: Sixteen Authors of Fantasy

fierce banner

Big Giveaway – winning a $75, $50 or $25 gift certificate at her website, Blog Giveaway – eCopy of either Kissed by a Dark Prince, Claimed by a Demon King, or Tempted by a Rogue Prince (international)

taken-by-a-dragon-tour-angelsgp

$10 Amazon GC

the-light-CR-RDB-angelsgp

A set of En Route notecards, gorgeously illustrated by Kate Pocrass (because falling in love with an Immortal Viking is a wild journey!) to a randomly drawn winner (INTERNATIONAL)

The-Second-Lie-Tour-angelsgp

coming-this-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

• Review(s): Night Shift by Nalini Singh, Ilona Andrews, Lisa Shearin, Milla Vane, Werewolves In The Kitchen by Shauna Aura Knight, Fury (New Species #1) by Laurann Dohner & Blaze of Glory (Prospect Springs Shifter #1) by Mandy M. Roth
  • Guest Post(s): Tara Lain ~ Winter’s Wolf (Blog Tour) & Ann Gimpel ~ (Earth Reclaimed Series Tour)

deal-alert-ebooks-angelsgp

Check out my Kindle eBook Deals page.

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

Bought

Wild Nights with a Lone Wolf – Free

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

The Morrigan by Kennan Reid & Andromeda’s Fall by Abigail Owen

follow-options-angelsgp

Did you know their are several options in follow Angel’s Guilty Pleasures!

BookLikes – Twitter – tsu –Facebook – Goodreads – Google+ – Bloglovn’ -NetworkedBlogs – Tumbler – B&N Profile – Amazon Profile

If you are looking to see everything and I mean everything, then TSU, Twitter, & FB.

If you just want to get reviews (some early), then Booklikes, Goodreads, & the profile pages for B&N/Amazon.

If you want to see all the other things happening spotlights/hops/giveaways/reviews, then Google+, Bloglovn’, & NetworkedBlogs.

Happy Reading 1