Review: Hell for Leather (Black Knights Inc. #6) by Julie Ann Walker

Published May 6th 2014

by Julie Ann Walker

Source: Library

Blurb:

Only the most urgent crisis could force Delilah Fairchild to abandon her beloved biker bar and ask the surly Bryan “Mac” McMillan for help. Her uncle—the man who raised her—has vanished into thin air, and Mac is the only person with the right connections to help her find him. What the ex-FBI agent has against her is a mystery…but when the bullets start to fly, Mac is her only chance of finding her uncle alive.

Mac knows that beautiful women can’t be trusted, but he has to put his natural wariness of Delilah aside in order to help her. With the clock ticking, Mac and Delilah find themselves holding on to each other in the wildest adventure of their lives.

angelsgp-review1

~ 5 Hell for Leather Stars ~

Hell for Leather is book six in the Black Knights Inc series by Julie Ann Walker. This was another amazing, suspenseful, and action-packed adventure into the Black Knights world.

Bryan “Mac” McMillan, I’ve been waiting to learn more about him and what his issues are. Boy Oh Boy I did not see that one coming. He has some serious issues he can’t get past. He is stubborn, sexy, caring and at times a jerk, but in the end you just want him to be happy.

Delilah Fairchild, well she is “the ass-kicking, Harley-riding, shotgun-toting beer-slinger-from-hell!” This women is one tough heroine. Her strength and determination just amazed me. So much is thrown at her, but she never gives up and keeps trudging on.

Ms. Walker does a great job coming up with thrilling and original ideas for her stories. I love the romantic suspense she creates. I am always pulled in so deeply that I feel the buildup and can’t put the book down until I know what happens. The plots are unique and captivating, the characters are strong and confident, and the passion is sizzling. I love seeing previous characters return and learning about where they are in their relationships now.

Hell for Leather is a fantastic read in this series. I highly recommend that fans of romantic suspense pick this series up. I can’t wait to pick up the next book.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/03/review-hell-leather-black-knights-inc-6-julie-ann-walker