Review: Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition #1) by Eve Langlais

Published August 11th 2011

by Eve Langlais

Source: Bought

Blurb:

What’s a poor bear to do when all he wants is some sweet, bunny pie

Bears and bunnies aren’t supposed to mix, or that’s what Chase keeps telling himself when his bouncy new neighbor won’t stay out of his business—and his mind. However, the more he gets to know his overly perky neighbor, the more he craves her—naked in his grasp—a desire worse than his addiction to honey and pie.

Miranda’s on a mission for the Furry United Coalition, and it involves secretly guarding one grumpy ol’ bear. Staying focused on the job isn’t easy when all she can think about is turning his frown upside down, a task made harder when she gets a glimpse of his passion. When she hears about his theory on woodland creatures and predators not mixing, she thinks all is lost, but she didn’t count on a bear’s curious nature—and possessive need.

When an evil force abducts Chase, Miranda unleashes her bunny in order to save him, but the revelation of her shifter side puts her in danger. Is one ornery bear enough to save her from a mad scientist? And if he does, can a bear forget her woodland creature status long enough to love her and make her his mate?

Warning: Pies were harmed in the making of this story and naughty references made about honey that might offend some readers.

angelsgp-review1

~ 4 Bunny Pie Stars ~

Bunny and the Bear is book one in the Furry United Coalition by Eve Langlais. We get lots of humor, great witty comments, action and one grumpy bear.

I should have picked up Eve Langlais, so much sooner then this. I’ve had her books on my TBR and she is right up their with Shelly Laurenston in creating great, interesting, unique characters and humor to boot. I was smiling, laughing, and giggling all throughout this book.

Miranda, our Bunny shifter. Yep they do exist, is so bubbly, but not ditzy bubbly, smart bubbly. She reminding me of my friend Katie growing up. All that energy and enthusiasm for life and its situations. I just loved her. Chase, our Bear shifter, and all around grumpy bear is set in his ways. He is just dyeing to have someone come along and upset his perfectly normal life. It was so much fun watching these two try to resist and drive each other nuts along the way all while trying to avoid the bad guys out to steal some shifters on a list. And yes we get some very HAWT sexy times.

Bunny and the Bear has a great mix of sexual tension, humor, erotic sex, action and witty dialogue. This is a great to seat to this series and I’m looking forward to reading more.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/03/review-bunny-bear-furry-united-coalition-1-eve-langlais