The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
This weekend we got our son his 1st bicycle and helmet. He is in love! I love seeing the smile on his face every time he goes out and bikes around. We just need to work on the breaking, but so far no accidents. ^_^ The best thing about this new bike is it wares him out and he sleeps like the dead. That’s the best thing for any parent when you can ware your kid out and get a few precious hours of uninterrupted sleep or free time. We still are doing soccer on Saturday and he loves that as well. He has moved up to the Hoppers class and will start that next week. What this means is it’s more the kids and less parents.
Check out my Kindle eBook Deals page.
Did you know their are several options in follow Angel’s Guilty Pleasures!
If you are looking to see everything and I mean everything, then TSU, Twitter, & FB.
If you just want to get reviews (some early), then Booklikes, Goodreads, & the profile pages for B&N/Amazon.
If you want to see all the other things happening spotlights/hops/giveaways/reviews, then Google+, Bloglovn’, & NetworkedBlogs.
- Interview: Ann Gimpel (Soul Storm Series Tour) ~ Excerpt(s)
- Review/Spotlight/Excerpt: The Mate Challenge (Sassy Mates, #4) by Milly Taiden
- Mini Review: Sassy in Diapers (Sassy Mates, #4.3) by Milly Taiden
- ARC Early Review: A Curse Unbroken (Weird Girls #5) by Cecy Robson
- Cover Reveal: Even Vampires Get the Blues (Deadly Angels #6) by Sandra Hill
- Guest Post: Lisa Medley – Reap and Repent (The Reaper, #1) ~ Excerpt
- Spotlight: The Second Lie (Immortal Vikings #2) by Anna Richland ~ Excerpt/Giveaway
- Cover Reveal: Stitched (Rylee Adamson #8.5) by Shannon Mayer
- Release Day ARC Review: Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires #11) by Chloe Neill
- Review: Blood Games (Chicagoland Vampires #10) by Chloe Neill
- Angel’s Weekly Romance List ~ 3/1-3/7
1 copy of each of the 21 books in the Argeneau Series for each day of the tour. Open to US shipping Only
$10 Gift Card, Two e-book copies from her backlist
A set of En Route notecards, gorgeously illustrated by Kate Pocrass (because falling in love with an Immortal Viking is a wild journey!) to a randomly drawn winner (INTERNATIONAL)
- Review(s): Jaguar Pride (Heart of the Jaguar #4), ARC Review: Taken by a Dragon (Eternal Mates #7), Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition #1), Hell for Leather (Black Knights Inc. #6), & Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark #1)
- Character Interview: Loke (Taken by a Dragon Tour) by Felicity Heaton
(Prices can change, so double check)
Copper King (A Billionaire Werebear Romance) (Takhini Shifters Book 1) – Free, The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl (Geek Girls) – Free, C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) - Free, & Kiss of the Betrayer (Bringer and the Bane) – Free
I’ve picked up so far:
- Rev It Up (Black Knights Inc #3)
- Thrill Ride (Black Knights Inc #4)
- Born Wild (Black Knights Inc #5)
- Fear the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #9)
- Levet (Guardians of Eternity #9.5)
- Hell For Leather (Black Knights Inc #6)
- Night Shift
- Blood Games (Chicagoland Vampires, #10)
- Shifting Shadows
My New To You Challenge I set to read 6 “new to you’s”.
I’ve completed this challenge:
- New to me author – The Dragon King and I (Fairest of Them All #1) by Adrianne Brooks
- New to me author – Claiming His Mate (Black Hills Wolves #5) by M. Limoges
- New to me author – Dog with a Bone (Black Dog #1) by Hailey Edwards
- New to me author – Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition #1) by Eve Langlais
- New to me author – Winters Heat (Titan #1) by Cristin Harber
- 2 New to me authors – Night Shift by Milla Vane & Lisa Shearin
My Series That Never Ends I picked the Black Knights, INC to complete.
I’ve read so far:
My last reading challenge One-Click Freebie/Bought in 2014 or older. I made this one up to help clear out my kindle/nook of all the books I downloaded for free.
I’ve read so far this year:
- Free – The Dragon King and I (Fairest of Them All #1)
- Bought – The Beast In Him (Pride #2)
- Bought – Unexpectedly Mated (Sassy Mates #3)
- Free – A Sassy Wedding (Sassy Mates #3.7)
- Bought – Hakan/Severin (Bayou Heat #11-12)