Review: The Mate Challenge (Sassy Mates, #4) by Milly Taiden

The Mate Challenge (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance) (Sassy Mates Book 4) - Milly Taiden

The Mate Challenge

(Sassy Mates #4)

Genre Erotic Parnormal Romance – Shifters – Vampires
Published January 27th 2015

Blurb:

Sassy Mates Book 4 ~ Emma and Mason

Emma Ferro wants nothing more than to accept Mason Wolfe’s offer to be his mate. He’s wild, sexy and can do things with his tongue that should be illegal. But Mason is also overwhelming her with his need to protect and keep her out of trouble. He needs to live and let live. It’s not like she’s killed anyone…yet. Until he learns she’s an independent woman, he’s going to stay waiting.

Mason Wolfe has a problem of the short, sassy and curvy kind. Every time he leaves Emma alone, he knows she’s going to get into trouble. It’s getting to the point he’s ready to slap a tracker on her butt just to keep his sanity. He’s busy holding down the pack, helping with fighting new rogues and a secondary threat that’s come to town.

When Emma goes searching for a missing girl, she finds a lot more going on in Blue Creek than even the biggest shifters are aware of. With the help of the least likely person, she’ll put herself on the line in order to save the ones she loves. Mason will have to find a way to help Emma or face losing her forever.

Reader Note: This book contains wild and growly sex (the hot and sweaty kind), adult language (dirty talk is our middle name), and violence. If this is not the kind of stuff you like to read, skip this book. However, if you like a domineering wolf on a mouthy curvy girl, then this is right up your alley. Enjoy!

10940463_912134752153308_6926724155526286525_n

angelsgp-review1

~ 5 Challenge Stars ~

The Mate Challenge is book four in the Sassy Mates series by Milly Taiden and yes, they should be read in order to get the best enjoyment out of the books.

Emma and Mason did not disappoint! This was another Fabulously Amazing read. We get a very independent women, maybe sometimes too independent, who will do anything for herself and others. We also get a very hot bad boy wolf with some very sexy tattoos and nipple piercing.

MTaiden gets us deeper into the plot, introducing us to some new and interesting characters, and throws in a few surprises along the way. Emma well I was getting a little frustrated with her at the begging, because I felt she was too independently head strong, but we learn why this is and that helped me get past that feeling. As for Mason well I LOVE him. I love all the Wolfe boys and their mother is just one great motherly figure. MTaiden gave us one hell of an ending. SURPRISE!!

I loved The Mate Challenge and I am waiting oh so patiently, not, for the next installment in the Sassy Mates series. If you enjoy hot Alpha werewolves, then this is one you don’t want to miss.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/03/review-spotlight-the-mate-challenge-sassy-mates-4-by-milly-taiden-excerpt