Review: Reaper’s Legacy (Reapers MC, #2) by Joanna Wylde

Reaper's Legacy - Joanna Wylde
Reaper’s Legacy

Reaper’s Legacy is a raw and intensely erotic tale in Joanna Wylde’s Reapers Motorcycle Club series.

Eight years ago, Sophie gave her heart-and her virginity-to Zach Barrett on a night that couldn’t have been less romantic or more embarrassing. Zach’s step-brother, a steely-muscled, tattooed biker named Ruger, caught them in the act, getting a peep show of Sophie he’s never forgotten.

She may have lost her dignity that fateful night, but Sophie also gained something precious-her son Noah. Unfortunately, Zach’s a deadbeat dad, leaving Ruger to be Noah’s only male role model. When he discovers Sophie and his nephew living in near poverty, Ruger takes matters into his own hands-with the help of the Reapers Motorcycle Club-to give them a better life.

Living with outlaw bikers wasn’t Sophie’s plan for her son, but Ruger isn’t giving her a choice. He’ll be there for Noah, whether she wants him or not. But Sophie does want him, has always wanted him. Now she’ll learn that taking a biker to bed can get a girl dirty in every way.
- 4 Legacy Stars -

Ah the Cover Hawt!

I am not a contemporary romance reader, but I do like to change things up every once and a while with what I read. I picked up this series (Reapers MC) after reading several interesting reviews on the fist book Reaper’s Property. I am enjoy the change up in my reading and the Reapers MC world that Joanna Wylde has created.

Reaper’s Legacy is book two in Joanna Wylde Reapers MCseries. I was pulled in full throttle and taken on a bumpy ride. Ms. Wylde seams to know about the MC world and takes use their with her Reapers and all the drama that unfolds. This series may not be for everyone. It’s got violence, crude language, abuse and explicate sex. It delivers a very candid look into the world of motorcycle clubs. The Reapers live by their own rules and loyal ties that they defend at any cost.

The main characters Ruger, Sophie and Noah have a very complicated and original story. Not at all lighthearted. Once you start you will not want to stop until you have finished the book.

Sophie’s journey really begins when she enters the MC world. She must learn the ropes and adjust for herself and her sons sake. She knows she wants the man, but can she accept the life? Sophie started off as a good character, but then she decided to act as if she was better than the other people around her. By the end of the book she gets her act together. Her attitude towards thous who wanted to help was a little off putting and frustrating.

Ruger well he is a guy you know you should dislike, but for some reason its impossible. He is truly an asshole and holds this card for a very long long time, but once he realizes that Sophie is all he wants and desires, he transforms completely. But it might be too late. Ruger was downright mean most of the time, but you see that he loves Sophie and Noah, in his own way. The chemistry between them was a scorcher.

Noah the adorable child. Children have this way of pulling, so much emotion out of a character and transferring it to the reader. I liked having Noah in the story. He helped bring Sohpie and Ruger together in an amazing heartfelt way.

I’ve not read any other MC books yet, but I will say I am enjoy the Reaper’s MC series and look forward to continuing this one. So many interesting Reaper’s are introduced to use as well as some great ladies.

Note: This book can be read as a stand alone, but you will get the best enjoyment and understand of the world and characters if read in order.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Goodreads (Angela)!

** Read my review on Reaper’s Property HERE! **
Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/04/review-reapers-legacy-reapers-mc-2-by-joanna-wylde