Review: Twice the Growl by Milly Taiden

Twice The Growl (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance): A BBW in need of a date + Two hot Alphas looking for a mate = The hottest triad ever. (Paranormal Dating Agency Book 1) - Milly Taiden

bible-book-hd-wallpaper

- 4 Twice the Growl Stars -

This review is going to be short and sweet, just like Twice the Growl. Sometimes we need a nice short sweet romance, with great fun characters before we dive back into a heavy read and Milly Taiden always delivers something that will appeal to my tastes.

Twice the Growl is book one in the Paranormal Dating Agency by Milly Taiden. We get an easy quick read, with awesome characters, and sweet sexy romance. I devoured this book in no time and feel head over heals with all the characters.

The characters in Twice the Growl where great, I just loved them. Gerri our match-maker was fabulous, she has the sweet aunt vibe going for her. Tally was so easy to relate too, with the right amount of spunk and bitchiness, then we have Theron and Connor the sexy shifters that make up the perfect man together. It was great to see the different personalties and way’s that they take care of Tally. The plot is not overly complicated, the humor was great and the sex was yummy! A nice menage every now and then is fun to read.

Twice the Growl has just the right amount of romance and sex. I enjoyed the story and am very much looking forward to the next book Geek Bearing Gifts in this series.

Source: Bought

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/09/author-character-interview-review-milky-taiden-twice-the-growl-book-tour