Review: Burning Dawn (Angels of the Dark, #3) by Gena Showalter

Burning Dawn  - Gena Showalter

Burning Dawn

17838913

New York Times bestselling author Gena Showalter returns with a sizzling Angels of the Dark tale about a winged warrior renowned for his ruthlessness, and the woman who becomes his obsession…

A tormented past has left Thane with an insatiable need for violence, making him the most dangerous assassin in the skies.

He lives by a single code: no mercy. And as he unleashes his fury on his most recent captor, he learns no battle could have prepared him for the slave he rescues from his enemy’s clutches—a beauty who stokes the fires of his darkest desires.

Elin Vale has her own deep-rooted scars, and her attraction to the exquisite warrior who freed her challenges her every boundary.

But Thane’s unwavering determination to protect her means she must face her greatest fears—and enter a world in which passion is power, and victory means breathtaking surrender.

bible-book-hd-wallpaper

Borrowed from library!

~ 5 Burning Stars ~

Fabulous! Spectacular! Magnificent!

I became addicted with Ms. Showalter’s work, with her Lord’s of the Underworld and she has added to it with her Angels of the Dark series. I love love love Burning Dawn. I feel in love with Angels of the Dark series at the start and have been waiting for the next installment with avid anticipation. Ms. Showalter knows how to create an intriguing world with fantastically unique characters.

Burning Dawn is book three in the Angels of the Dark series and can be read as a stand alone, but best read in series order. It’s non-stop romance and action.

I loved everything about this book. The relationship building. The chemistry between Thane and Elin was scorching. We are taken on their emotional journey. Thane turned out to be a much more deeper character then I ever thought and Elin is hilarious once she comes into her own. Their where parts that just made my heartache, but also parts that made me laugh. I loved the camaraderie between Thane and his two besty-best friends and Elin and her girlfriends where so much fun. I enjoyed the insight into Thane’s club and the employees that work there. You see a family kind of atmosphere. I can’t wait for the guy’s stories as well as the rest of the angel’s in the Army of Disgrace

Ms. Showalter has created a seductive read, with sexy angels. It’s an extraordinary, phenomenal, and emotional journey into the Angels of the Dark.

** Check out my review After Dark: The Darkest Angel (#4.5 Lords of the Underworld) and Beauty Awakened (#2 Angels of the Dark). **

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/08/review-burning-dawn-angels-of-the-dark-3-by-gena-showalter