Review: Immortal Ops (Immortal Ops, #1) by Mandy M. Roth

Immortal Ops - Mandy M. Roth
Immortal Ops

Captain Lukian Vlakhusha is having issues with his newest target, Peren Matthews. Something about her has left him staring at her picture and wondering what it would be like to touch her soft skin. When the time comes for the team to strike, Lukian senses danger and aborts the mission. He makes an attempt at meeting Peren and is set in his place by an independent young woman who knows what she is, and isn’t, looking for in a man.

Lukian is having trouble telling Peren that he’s what she fears most, a werewolf. Can they make the passion that burns between them last, or will Lukian’s condition be too much for Peren?

I got this as part of the Immortal Ops Box Set Books 1-4 (Shifters Romance)

~ 3 Immortal Ops Stars ~

Immortal Ops is an ok start to a interesting paranormal romance sereis. Mandy Roth created a world of natural born, lab created and genetically modified/bitten shifters. They are a special ops team that have dedicated their life to protecting the sup races.

It was an interesting start to the series and I liked, I didn’t like it, It was ok! It’s a short, fast novella with lots of action. The hero/heroine fall for each other fast. By the end I felt like something was missing from the story. I can’t pinpoint what I felt was missing. Just felt like something was. As for the sex scenes they border on erotic. The Ops team are a very sexual race and when they claim their mate its raw and carnal. I did like the mix of paranormal beings. We are given werewolves, vampires, fae and so much more. Many of the people in the story are a mixture of supernatural creatures.

Immortal Ops is an ok start to this series It’s a quick short read. It’s a nice military supernatural story to pass sometime and I look forward to getting to know the other members of the I-Ops team.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Goodreads (Angela)!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/03/review-immortal-ops-immortal-ops-1-by-mandy-m-roth