ARC Review: Saved by Her Dragon (Dragon Guards #5) by Julia Mills

Saved By Her Dragon - Julia Mills

my_review

~ 4 Her Dragon Stars ~

ARC Saved by Her Dragon

Saved by Her Dragon is book five in the Dragon Guards series by Julia Mills. I have only read Her Dragon To Slay #1 and Her Dragon’s Fire #2; before I picked this one up for review. This book can be read as a stand alone, but best read in order. I felt like I was missing some things reading this one out of order and was a little lost at the beginning even with reading the first two books, so I will be going back and reading the others to get a full feel of the Dragon Guards world.

Devon is the white dragon of the Clan. Anya is something special. I enjoyed both these characters.

Saved by Her Dragon does not have as much fighting and action in this book as the others. Andrew is still their and up to his wicked ways planning vengeance towards his brethren and all who helped them. I was intrigued in how the author developed Devon and Anya’s relationship. These two where perfectly matched for each other. It was different to read about them not having sex until their matting ceremony, which was new and I liked how the author portrayed their mating as being much more then just a normal mating in that it has a significant impact for everyone. Ms. Mills also added some surprise development/twist and I’m very curious to see how this plays out and to learn more. I loved the little girl Sydney! I really need to read the book where she comes into play, because she was just adorable and I’m so curious about her and her abilities.

I enjoyed this story, seeing how Devon and Anya came together, and finding out how special Anya truly is. This is a fun adventure. If you enjoy reading about dragons I recommend giving this series a try. We have some very sexy dragon shifters, interesting plot, characters, and world that keep us entertained.

Disclaimer: ARC provided by author via We Love Kink Book Blog & We Love Kink Book Promotions with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/09/author-guest-postarc-arc-review-saved-dragon-dragon-guards-5-julia-mills