Review: Assassin’s Touch (Iron Portal, #1) by Laurie London

Assassin's Touch - Laurie London

bible-book-hd-wallpaper

Bought
~ 5 Assassin’s Touch Stars ~

I got this book as part of the Dark and Dangerous, Six-in-One Hot Paranormal Romances Boxed Set.

Assassin’s Touch is book one in the Iron Portal series by Laurie London. This is the first time for me reading anything Laurie London and I enjoyed everything! What a fantastic amazing read! From the first sentence I was pulled in until the very end. I loved everything about this book from two separate worlds waring with each other, to the world building, plot and characters.

A successful mix of hot steamy sex, romance and adventure set in two worlds linked by a portal, one which is modern and the other almost medieval in nature. This book follows the story of Rickert, an Iron Guild Warrior and Neyla, a beautiful woman with a Protection-Talent.

Rickert and Neyla are from two different worlds, but fate has a plan for these two that will change there life and others. These two worked well together. They are brilliantly defined. How fate tells them they are meant to be was wonderful and once they hook up the bedroom gets steamy and hot.The writing is rich, descriptive and flows effortlessly. The plot is refreshing and interesting.

Assassin’s Touch had a great balance of everything that I like to keep me interested. We get Action, Adventure, Heart-Ace, and Romance. I will be checking out more books from this author and recommend this series.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Goodreads (Angela)!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/02/review-assassins-touch-iron-portal-1-by-laurie-london