ARC Review: Claiming His Mate (Black Hills Wolves #5) by M. Limoges

Claiming His Mate (Black Hills Wolves Book 5) - M. Limoges

angelsgp-review1

~ 3 Claiming His Mate Stars ~

Claiming His Mate is part of the Black Hills Wolves series by M. Limoges. This is my first experience with M. Limoges. The cover is attractive and the blurb is interesting, as for the book it was just ok.

Claiming His Mate is a quick read only 50pages. The plot has been done before, so it was eh, not really anything big or drastic happens. With the characters they where ok, not all that engaging. Unfortunately I was not feeling a connection to our characters. I would have liked more of their courtship, before the bad guy comes in and the mating takes place. I also wanted to learn more about the pack, but we don’t. We do get a brief introduction to Jace’s best friend and sister, but no really interaction with any other characters. As for the sex we only get two and in a short read that’s ok, but they where blasé.

As short reads go Claiming His Mate was good. It filled a void.

Disclaimer: ARC provided by author via tour host (HCBS Services) with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/02/spotlight-arcreview-claiming-his-mate-black-hills-wolves-5-by-m-limoges