Review: Hidden Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #0.5) by Setta Jay

Hidden Ecstasy - Setta Jay

Hidden Ecstasy

For the last several centuries, Vane, son of the Goddess Athena, and Immortal Warrior Niall, has been avoiding exile to the Immortal Realm. He and his dark, brooding twin and their sister have hidden among humanity, on Earth, ever since the Gods were sent to sleep for their sins.

Brianne was one of only three female Guardians of the Realms. It was her duty to ensure that humanity evolved without being subjugated by more powerful beings. For too long she had succumbed to the lure of a strong and sexy Demi-God that could never be hers, one that she should have exiled long ago.

Their desire was breaking all the rules…

Warning – This story is intended for a mature audience and contains explicit sex and a dominant male behaving badly. Enjoy!

bible-book-hd-wallpaper

Free off Amazon

~ 3 Hidden Stars ~

Hidden Ecstasy is the prequel #0.5 to the Guardians of the Realms by Setta Jay. This is my first experience reading Setta Jay. We are given just a taste of the Guardians and their sexual appetite.

This prequel starts us off hot and heavy. Wow baby the sex is off the charts wet your panties hot.

Vane and his siblings Erik and Alex where interesting and I enjoyed them. We learn that Vane and his siblings are hiding out because they are demi-gods, who should not be on the mortal plan, but instead of reeking chaos and interfering, they protect humans. I would have liked to learn more about them and their relationship, but I have a feeling that the books in this series will produce that. This prequel is to give us a taste of the characters and what is to come in the Guardians of the Realms series.

As for Brianne, the Guardian, we really don’t learn anything about her, except that she can’t stay way from Vane. Neither Vane nor Brianne view each other as mates they just enjoy each others company. I’m not sure where their relationship is going. I did not fall for Brianne maybe because we don’t see her except in the bedroom with Vane.

Hidden Ecstasy was an enjoyable quick read. I liked the action we see and the sizzling sex, but would have liked a little more world/character background development. I hope we get that in the books. This was a free read of Amazon! If you like strong alpha males and loads of steamy sex this one is for you.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Goodreads (Angela)!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/06/review-hidden-ecstasy-guardians-realms-0-5-setta-jay