ARC Review: Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates #4) by Felicity Heaton

Published: January 6th 2015

by Felicity Heaton

Source: ARC copy

Blurb:

A jaguar shifter with a dark secret, Kyter has spent his entire life running from his demons. When a tragedy takes him back to his pride’s village, he is set on a path of vengeance that will see him collide with the terrible ghosts of his past and a beautiful vision of his future.

Iolanthe deals in finding artefacts for discerning clients, but this time her client is one of the deadliest men in Hell and her mission has the highest stakes imaginable. Failure is not an option when your life is on the line, but things take a dangerous turn when she crosses paths with a handsome and mysterious male on the hunt for the same artefact—a male who declares she is his eternal mate.

Can Iolanthe resist Kyter’s wicked allure and find the artefact before he does? Can Kyter face his demons and win the heart of his fated female? Or will this deadly game of cat and mouse claim both of their lives?

my_review

~ 4.5 Hunted by a Jaguar Stars ~

ARC Hunted by a Jaguar

Hunted by a Jaguar is book four in the Eternal Mates series by Felicity Heaton. Ok, so what can I say that has not been said. Hunted by a Jaguar is another Amazing Spectacular Winner in the Eternal Mates series. This one can be read as a standalone, but If you want to know who some of the other characters are that are talked about then best to read in order. We get trust issues, suspense, action, a knowing that they are mates, but one or both fight it, and so much more.

Kyter, is a Jaguar shifter, owner of a nightclub, and has a very big secret. He goes on a quest of revenge, but finds something much more precious. He has to fight his instincts or lose what he never thought he would have. I loved him. What a hottie. His inner battles where well done and intriguing.

Iolabthe, is an elf. She needs to find an artifact or face death. She never expected to run into her Fated Mate. She is fantastic. I love that she is an archaeologist of sorts and very independent, but she also has a soft side. We also get a very big surprise on a family relation of hers, which I just loved.

FHeaton does an amazing job bringing us everything we love in a PNR. The story pulls you in from the start. We get so much depth with the plot, world, and characters. The writing flows and the characters are always well developed. The sex is fantastic and hot. The chemistry between Kyter and Iolabthe is breathtaking. I love it when a book brings back old characters and connects them to the present. I was also very surprised to see someone from Vampirectice make an appearances. Eee (loved that scene). Those who have read VET will love this surprise. One scene I loved was/is the water scene with our leads. Yes ladies, you will know what I’m talking about when you read it. OMG HAWT!

Outstanding! Extraordinary! Superb! This is a must read for any PNR fans. FHeaton is an unbelievable storyteller and her works are worth trying out.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary ARC copy free of charge from the author with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/01/arc-review-hunted-jaguar-eternal-mates-4-felicity-heaton