Sunday Post/BB&B #50

SundayPost-BB&B-angelsgp

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

BB&B is a weekly meme, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

last-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

coming-this-week-on-the-blog-grey-banner

• Reviews: Levet (Guardians of Eternity #9.5), Brash (The Cavanaugh Brothers #3), & Heir of the Dog (Black Dog #2)
  • Spotlights: When Irish Eyes Are Haunting (1001 Dark Nights) (Krewe of Hunters #14.5) by Heather Graham, Bitten by a Hellcat (Eternal Mates #6) by Felicity Heaton,  Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires #11), The Immortal Who Loved Me (Argeneau #21) by Lynsay Sands, & Smut-Shorties by Mina Carter

follow-options-angelsgp

Did you know their are several options in follow Angel’s Guilty Pleasures!

BookLikes – Twitter – tsu –Facebook – Goodreads – Google+ – Bloglovn’ -NetworkedBlogs – Tumbler – B&N Profile – Amazon Profile

If you are looking to see everything and I mean everything, then TSU, Twitter, & FB.

If you just want to get reviews (some early), then Booklikes, Goodreads, & the profile pages for B&N/Amazon.

If you want to see all the other things happening spotlights/hops/giveaways/reviews, then Google+, Bloglovn’, & NetworkedBlogs.

deal-alert-ebooks-angelsgp

Check out my Kindle eBook Deals page.

Sandra Hill, Pamela Palmer, Cynthia Eden, Laura Kaye, Kim Harrison and more…

bought-borrowed-bagged-grey-banner

BOUGHT

Rescue Me (TREX Book 2) – Free, No Way Out (TREX Book 4) – Free

BAGGED from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

Reap & Repent by Lisa Medley, ARC Taken by a Dragon (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 7) by Felicity Heaton – For Review

Around-The-Blogosphere-grey-banner