Review: Dangerously His (Loving Dangerously #4) by A.M. Griffin

Dangerously His - A.M. Griffin

Dangerously His

Justin “JB” Blake has never met a woman he couldn’t bed—or one he wants to keep. That changes the second he lays eyes on Princess Saia Xochis. The beautiful alien makes his body burn and his heart ache. She will be his. All JB has to do is risk life and limb at the hands of her abusive father, her protective brother, and her warmongering intended mate.

The possibilities of death and dismemberment have never stopped him before.

Inside Scoop: This book has a small taste of female/female fun—as well as scenes of abuse that are decidedly not fun.

bible-book-hd-wallpaper

~ 4.5 Dangerously His Stars ~

Dangerously His is book four in A.M. Griffin’s Loving Dangerously series. This is my first time reading A.M. Griffin and I am impressed. She blew me away with her writing, character development, and plot. I was on the edge of my seat. We get action, suspense, drama and romance.

Dangerously His is a fast paced and riveting read. The author brings things to life with her details and writing. The characters are strong, easy to fall for, and relate too. The plot is gripping and entertaining. The author does a wonderful job explaining the world and character relationships, so their is no trouble reading this out of order. The chemistry between Saia and JB was spicy hot and the sex scenes were arousing. The relationship progresses at a fast pace and provides a lot of depth and insite into our leads. I could not help, but feel for Saia and her situation and JB took me way with his bad boy self especially when he defies the rules to keep the women he loves.

This is my fourth time reading an alien adult sci-fi romance book. I am always a little leery in reading alien romance just because they can turn out to be very corny and disappointing, or maybe its just that I never found the right author, but now I have an author A.M. Griffin that I most definitely will be sticking with and reading more of.

This series has a lot of captivating characters and I now want to go back to the beginning and read about them. I also enjoy the action and suspense that came with Dangerously His.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy free of charge from the author with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/08/review-dangerously-loving-dangerously-4-m-griffin