Review: Steel’s Edge (The Edge #4) by Ilona Andrews

Steel's Edge -  Ilona Andrews

~ 5 Steel’s Edge Stars ~

I’ve been in a book slump lately, but I can always count on the Andrews team to deliver an amazing story that takes me away to another place.

Steel’s Edge is book four in The Edge series by Ilona Andrews. This is the final book in this series and I am sad to see it end. I have become so immersed in the world and characters that where created for The Edge series.

Steel’s Edge is full of adventure, humor, and romance. I could not put it down, I devoured this book from beginning to end. This was by far the best in the series and I’m glad it ended so well. We get a fantastic world of the Edge and the Weird. Charlotte and Richard were great characters. I was not sure how well Charlotte would do as a healer, but the writing team really surprised me with her abilities and the fit against slavery. I loved Richard from his first introduction in Bayou Moon. Their journey together had so many emotional highs and lows, that when these two did come together it was so sweet and passionate. I can’t forget George and Jack; I have loved these two since the moment they came into play in On the Edge and was glad to once again see them play a fairly big part on the pages.

This is another winner from the Andrews team. I can always count on them to bring adventure, humor, and fantastically interesting characters and world to life. I do hope they some day come back to this series; maybe give us a book on Sophie, George, and Jack since we have watched them grow from children to teenagers. I highly recommend giving The Edge a try.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/12/review-steels-edge-edge-4-ilona-andrews