Review: Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy #1) by Ilona Andrews

Burn for Me -  Ilona Andrews

~ 5 Burn for Me Stars ~

(Spolier Free)

I am a BIG FAN of the writing team Ilona Andrews. I can always count on them to pull me into a magical world full of new dangers and fantastically interesting characters. They are my F*A*V*O*R*I*T*E authors and one of the few I will automatically purchase their books as soon as it’s available.

Burn for Me is book one in the Hidden Legacy series by Ilona Andrews and what a magnificent start to a new series. I have been looking forward to reading Burn for Me and I was not disappointed. We get humor, action, adventure, and romance.

Nevada is everything a lead heroine should be. Loyal, smart, witty, and kick ass even with the little power she has. She has been working hard to keep the family PI business going and is very protective of her family. I loved Nevada right off.

Connor “Mad” Rogan, a Prime (off-the-charts magic), rich, powerful, and head of House Rogan. He is pure sex walking on a stick. The House’s rule this world, in a way with their own rules. As for Connor I never could figure him out even at the end and I am hoping more is revealed about him. He is a sociopath (Yes a sociopath) and I don’t know if Nevada should love him or run screaming.

What can I say. This is one you don’t want to miss reading. The author creates instantly likable characters, that are hilarious and have great dynamics between them. Nevada’s grandmother was a hoot. The world-building is awe-inspiring and original. We are spared no shortage on the action or plot developments. The writing flows nicely and they do an extraordinary job of describing things in great detail. Burn for Me was a delightful, hilarious, and action packed read.

If you have not picked up Ilona Andrews, I highly recommend you do. I have loved and enjoyed all of Ilona Andrews written works. They have not once let me down and I wait with great anticipation for the next installment.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/11/review-burn-hidden-legacy-1-ilona-andrews