Review: Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1) by G.A. Aiken

Dragon Actually - G.A. Aiken

~ 5 Stars ~

I read this series so long ago, but I just had to pick it back up again and experience the wonder and fantasy of Dragon Kin again. I love love love G.A. Aiken aka Shelly Laurenstion’s writing and the characters she creates. This series brings me my favorite paranormal shifters Dragons.

Dragon Actually is the first in the Dragon Kin series by G.A. Aiken. WOW! I never get board picking this book/series up again. It’s so easy to read, quick, and loads of fun. The development of the romance/love between Fearghus and Annwyl was wonderfully done. I enjoyed the distinction between romantic love and friendship. I also enjoy the witty banter that goes on along with some kick ass action. This book has the perfect balance of love/romance and humor/action.

The main characters: Annwyl, know as Annwyl the Bloody is a warrior chick who does what she pleases. She is a force to be reckoned with, loads of passion and determination. I just love strong women and Annwyl is that. She is a great character to read about. Mighty, strong and a temper to go with her passion.  Fearghus, know as Fearghus the Destroy is a dragon, but we learn that they can change into human. He pretends to be a knight to help Annwyl fight better, but he is an arrogant knight. I enjoyed the alpha dragon who likes a good challenge.

If you have not picked up this Dragon Kin series yet. I highly recommend you do especially if you love dragons, witty banter, kick ass characters and loads of adventure.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2014/06/review-dragon-actually-dragon-kin-1-g-aiken